Saturday, December 6, 2008

Every journey begins with a first blog entry

As part of my daily news and learning routine, I read a lot of sites.  I read on a wide variety of topics from computers to astronomy, philosophy to finance, comic strips and news.  One of the sites I have subscribed to in my RSS reader of choice (Newsgator) is Get Rich Slowly, "a blog about sensible personal finance".  Today, I read an interesting article called 10 Essential Steps to take BEFORE You're Laid Off.  One suggestion was to start a blog to serve as my "living resume".  So, since I was taking advantage of Microsoft Live's SkyDrive, I might as well kill two birds with one stone.  So, here's my blog where I'll discuss the stuff I DO want employers to find.  :)

Hopefully, it won't be boring for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment